Version 1.0 — May 1 , 2020
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, mobile app or use an online product. Cookies are widely used to facilitate and help to make the interaction between users and websites, mobile apps and online products faster and easier, as well as to provide reporting information.
We use two types of cookies on our Websites: Cookies set by Framer are called first party cookies and cookies set by parties other than Framer are called third party cookies. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Websites or notifications and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether a notification has been opened and acted upon.
We may also receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers such as Google Analytics.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. For further information on how to manage Flash cookies please click here .
- Essential cookies: are required for the technical operations of the Websites and to use its features
- Performance and Functional cookies: are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable.
- Analytics cookies: collect information to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Websites for you.
- Advertising cookies: are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like selecting advertisements that are based on your interests, preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, and ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers.
How to disable cookies
You can change your browser settings to control what cookies the browser stores. If you elect not to activate a cookie or to later disable cookies, you may still visit our Websites, but your ability to use some features or areas may be limited.
You may opt out of advertising partners’ targeted advertising using the following links:
- http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ if located in the United States
- http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ if located in the European Union.
- To see information about opt-out choices for mobile devices, visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices .
In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here .
Updating This Policy
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on the policy. Your continued use of the Websites constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of and access to the Websites.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or about Framer’s privacy practices, please contact us by email at [email protected]